Sunday 14 July 2013

No7 Poppy King Lipgloss 'Glamour'


Hi guys! So today is another lip gloss review! After the last one I had a dig around in my make up collection and found a couple of lip glosses I'd never used before. Today is a Poppy King one from No7 at Boots.


I'm pretty sure I was bought this as a present either for Christmas or a birthday. I love the Poppy King packaging - the polka dots are super cute! It kind of reminds me of a more feminine version of the Topshop make up branding. As you can see, the shade I got was a bright pink one called 'Glamour'.



The applicator is nothing to write home about, just the regular lip gloss wand. The gloss itself is absolutely gorgeous though, much more subtle on the lip than it looks in the tube - it gives a nice deep pink colour which is quite natural and versatile. I like wearing this on hotter days when lipstick would just melt right off my lips! It can be a little bit sticky, but it doesn't dry out my lips at all so I don't mind too much.

Overall I really like this lip gloss but for £11 I had high expectations to start with! You can buy this No7 Poppy King Lipgloss in shade Glamour for £11 from Boots online HERE or in store.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment