Friday 19 July 2013

Railway Station Nail Polish Haul


Hi everyone! Today's post is about a trip I made to Boots whilst waiting for my train to Leeds in King's Cross. I actually went to the St Pancras branch as it's much bigger with plenty of make up to choose from, and only 5 minutes' walk from King's Cross. I had some time to kill so sauntered on down to the make up aisle...


...and walked out with four new polishes to add to my collection! I started out at the Barry M stall and noticed the new confetti top coats were out and on offer as part of the wider make up buy one get one half price promotion.

It took me a long time to decide between the colours but eventually settled on Liquorice (black and white) and Bubblegum (blue and white). I think the black and white will be really easy to wear and could be layered over different colours to create a nice look. Bubblegum is definitely a summer top coat that I can't wait to wear (on weekends, I doubt work will approve!) 


Once I'd decided on the Liquorice top coat, I realised I didn't have a black polish with me and I really really wanted to try it out that weekend! So off I trotted to the Seventeen stand where I picked up a black polish and this pretty glitter/shimmer polish Navy Glint. I haven't tried polishes from Seventeen before so I'm intrigued to see what they'll be like!

You can get the Barry M Confetti top coats for £3.99, and the Seventeen Quicker Slicker Colours are £2.99 from Superdrug or Boots.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment