Friday 12 July 2013

Soap and Glory Bright Here Bright Now

Hi guys! So you will know by now that I am a big fan of Soap and Glory, especially the skincare offerings from the brand. Today's post is a review of Bright here Bright Now Instant Radiance Energy Balm. 


I picked this up as part of my crazy S&G haul way back in the January sales. I thought it would be a good option for days when I don't want to wear any make up but still want a healthy glow. As usual the packaging is spot on but this is something I take for granted from S&G (although I've seen the planned rebranding coming later this year and I don't think I like it!). I like the silver/red branding of the skincare products, as it's a little more accessible for pink haters like myself!


Onto the product itself, it's a light creamy balm which feels really inoffensive on the skin. It sinks in nicely but it does leave a filmy residue on the skin. The balm has tiny shimmer/glitter particles in it which I think is why it's branded as a 'radiance energy balm'. I found this a little disappointing if I'm honest, I had hoped that the radiance/brightening effect would be because of the ingredients in the product which would transform my skin, as opposed to some cheap shimmer effect.


I don't think this product makes any difference at all to my skin, it doesn't look any different. If I hadn't got this so cheap as part of a sale gift set I wouldn't be happy, as Bright Here Bright Now retails for £12. You can buy it online from Boots HERE or instore.

Have you tried Bright Here Bright Now before? What did you make of it?
xx


2 comments:

  1. I do really like this, but I think it's a tad pricey for what it is :)

    ReplyDelete