Friday 16 August 2013

Fabulous Nails #49

Hi everyone! Today's nail look is a beautiful pastel lilac - lilac is a nail shade favoured among lots of bloggers I follow, and I love it too! I know one of the more popular shades is Essie's Lilacism, but today's choice offers a more purse-friendly option.


This is Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in the shade Cloud. I bought this for only 99p from Fragrance Direct (link HERE) which makes it one of the cheapest nail polishes I own! I really like Revlon polishes anyway, but when you can buy them for a fraction of the price online it definitely makes the brand more accessible for everyone (these are £6.99 in store at Boots or Superdrug).


This took three coats to become completely opaque, which isn't good or bad really. The polish dries quite quickly but I always use Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat anyway just to be on the safe side. This nail look lasted a few days without any chips at all, which is good going by my standards as my nails are in quite bad condition! It's such a pretty shade I always get complimented on it, and I'd imagine it would look amazing with a tan!

Overall I'd recommend this polish to anyone looking for a sweet, simple and pretty polish that is easy to apply and stays put.

Are you a fan of Revlon polishes? Which is your favourite?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment