Monday 26 August 2013

Introducing Georgina

Hi everyone! I'm very excited to introduce Georgina from her blog, PicturePerfectMakeup06 who will be guest blogging on Bee's Knees in September. As you may know, Monday is usually the day I post my SAVE don't SPEND series but as my spending habits are slightly irregular at the moment, I thought it would be a better idea to have another beauty blogger step in and share some of her wisdom with you! Georgina will be posting Mondays from next week for 4 weeks. Check out Georgina's blog HERE. Here's a little bit about Georgina:

Hi there! My name is Georgina and I am a beauty blogger from PicturePerfectMakeup06. I love makeup and absolutely love sharing products I enjoy with other people! Something else about me is I love reading books, I recently just read the hunger games triology which were amazing! I look forward to writing more posts and I hope you enjoy reading them!

I hope you will enjoy Georgina's guest posts! Happy Bank Holiday Monday to those of you in the UK.
xx


2 comments:

  1. stunning blog!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete