Sunday 22 September 2013

Fragrance Direct Revlon Nail Polish Haul


Hi guys! Those of you who are followers of Bee's Knees will know that I am a complete and utter nail polish addict. I love the stuff, and have plenty of it. But that doesn't stop me from buying more... oh no! Quite the opposite - I'm sometimes a bit compulsive about having to 'complete' my nail polish collection! So when I had a little bit of time on my hands last week I found myself perusing Fragrance Direct for beauty bargains, and here's what I bought!


As you can see I ended up with quite a few new polishes! I adore the formula of Revlon's nail varnish, and couldn't resist adding these beauties to my collection because they were only 99p each!


I picked up two Top Speed formulas in the world's most beautiful royal blue (Royal) and a unique orange/red metallic shade. You can treat yourself to these too for 99p HERE.


I also got three of the regular Revlon formulas, Stunning is a glitter top coat that looks amazing with large silver/white glitter pieces. Charismatic is a pretty pastel orange that reminds me of one of my all time favourites, Collection Hot Looks Fruit Loop. And Blue Lagoon looks like a dupe for Essie's popular Bikini So Teeny with its tiny shimmery particles and gorgeous baby blue shade. Again these were a mere 99p each and you can find them all HERE.


Whilst I was browsing I came across this fast try base coat from Sally Hansen for £1.50. It's no secret that I adore the Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat and since my base coat is on it's last legs I popped this in my basket to try. Stay tuned for my thoughts! If you want to give this a go too you can find it HERE.

Have you bought any new polishes recently? What's your favourite brand?
xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love that Royal colour - it's beautiful! I'm loving my Models Own polish in 'Jade Stone' at the mo!
    I have tagged you in the Leibster Award (In a nutshell - 10 questions to answer and pass on to other bloggers - you can see it on my blog)
    Maud :) xx
    (come-into-the-garden.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check Jade Stone out! Thanks for your comment Maud xx

      Delete