Friday 15 November 2013

Frankie Daily Journal 2014

Hi guys! Today's post is sharing an exciting recent purchase with you - the infamous (among bloggers) Frankie Daily Journal! I spotted this on a number of my favourite blogs last year but by that time it had already sold out online, so I vowed to make sure I bagged one this year..


As you can see, I actually picked up two! One is for me and the other is going to be my giveaway prize for my upcoming 200 follower Bloglovin giveaway (not long to go!)


This has to be the cutest diary ever - you can see that so much thought has gone into it and the little details really make it special. The illustrations are stunning, the stickers are adorable and there is so much space for notes, lists and everything else you could possibly use a diary for. I don't think there's much more I can say so I will let the photos speak for me..









The Frankie Diary is available online for $26.95 Australian dollars (plus P&P) from Australia HERE. If you'd  like to be in with a chance of winning one instead, watch this space for my 200 Bloglovin giveaway soon!
xx


2 comments:

  1. Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago :) It's my third one now and become a little yearly tradition, I'm so excited to start filling it in! xo

    ReplyDelete