Monday 11 November 2013

To blog or not to blog

Hi guys. So you may have noticed my absence recently. I am going through a bit of a tough time at the moment and finding normal things hard, never mind blogging. I'm not sure when or if things will be up and running again - although I hope they will be it's not fair to make a promise I don't have the means to fulfil. 

Thanks to the understanding readers and PRs who have been (and are being) so patient with me - it means more than you would think. 

Hopefully speak soon, 

Elspeth xx

8 comments:

  1. Hope everything is OK lovely. Focus on yourself and life, if you want to blog you'll come back to it eventually <3
    Shona
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 look after yourself sweetpea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is okay sweet, concentrate on what matters the most and remember to look after yourself xx

    ReplyDelete